Target CTIS authority workspace users
- National competent authorities of EU Member States and EEA countries
- Ethics committees of EU Member States and EEA countries (national processes regarding access to CTIS for ethics committees may vary)
- European Commission
- Manage registered users and user roles
- View clinical trial application dossiers
- Manage tasks related to the assessment of clinical trials
- Collaborate within and between Member States
- Receive alerts and notifications for ongoing trials
- Download documents submitted by clinical trial sponsors
- Record inspections of sites and clinical trials
- Conduct union controls
Check with your organisation’s master trainer for CTIS whether you need to use the secure workspace. If you do, you can log in using your EMA account. If you have access to any EMA-hosted websites or online applications, you already have an EMA account and you should use the same credentials.
Training and supporting materials are available for authority users on how to use the Clinical Trials Information System authority secure workspace.
Find questions and answers on how to use CTIS.
If you cannot find an answer to your question in the guidance and Q&As, please contact the User support service.
See when this website and CTIS will be unavailable due to maintenance and upgrades, as well as an overview of system releases.
EMA news and events
Find EMA news and events related to clinical trials in the EU and the EEA.